Reduction – Sumi-e!
- An exhibition by Renalisa Bergmann
- Wednesday, May 24 – Tuesday, May 30, ATELIERFRANKFURT
- Vernissage: Wednesday, May 24, 18:00
- Opening hours:
- Thursday, May 25, 17:00 – 21:00
- Friday, May 26, 15:00 – 18:00
- Saturday, May 27, and Sunday, May 28, 15:00 – 19:00
- Monday, May 29, and Tuesday, May 30, 15:00 – 18:00
- Free admission
“If you apply the black ink skillfully, the five colors are produced almost by themselves.” These famous words from a master describe the tradition of Japanese ink wash paintings – the art of creating paintings full of atmosphere and color with just a few brush strokes of black ink. The artist Renalisa Bergmann has dedicated many years to the study of Sumi-e and presents motifs of nature in multifaceted shades of black in the Atelierfrankfurt.
In cooperation with ATELIERFRANKFURT