Takashi Makino – Ghost Of OT301
- Installation im SCHAUT! Ausstellungsraum für Videokunst im Mal Seh’n Kino
- Tuesday, May 23 – Tuesday, June 6
- Opening hours:
- Daily 19:00 – 23:00
- Free admission
- Takashi MAKINO – Ghost of OT301
- Japan 2014, 8mm/16mm transferred to HD, 9 min.
- Director: Takashi MAKINO
- Music: Inconsolable Ghosts
Filmmaker Takashi MAKINO creates unique audiovisual works of art with a hypnotic effect. Influenced by traditional experimental cinema, he uses 8mm and 16mm film stock as his basic material. Special 3D techniques add a dimensional depth to the often abstract images, an effect that is intensified by congenial soundtracks. After Takashi MAKINO presented his film/music performance CINÉMA CONCRET at the 2016 Nippon Connection Festival, his film GHOST OF OT301 can now be seen at the SCHAUT! Exhibition Space for Video Art at Mal Seh’n Cinema.
In cooperation with SCHAUT! Ausstellungsraum für Videokunst at Mal Seh’n Kino